Select a Category
Join the networking event at Maggie’s Yorkshire!
Cancer support charity Maggie’s Yorkshire is inviting you to come along and network with other businesses at their centre at St James’s University Hospital in Leeds.
The Maggie’s Yorkshire Business Networking event will take place on Thursday 28th September, 5:30-7:30pm.
Come along to this free event with your friends and colleagues to network with other businesses, find out about what Maggie’s does and how they can support you at work, and spend some time in their award winning building.
About Maggie’s Yorkshire
Maggie’s Yorkshire opened its doors in November 2019 to support people with cancer and the people they love throughout Yorkshire. Based next to the Bexley Wing at St James’s Hospital in Leeds, the centre is expected to receive over 15,000 visits in 2023.
All support offered by the centre is free, there are no post code restrictions, no time limits, and no need for a referral. Anyone who needs support is encouraged to just come in.
If you or your business might be interested in working with Maggie’s, please get in touch with a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maggie’s has over 25 years of experience providing free cancer support and information in centres across the UK.
- Built in the grounds of NHS cancer hospitals, the centres are warm and welcoming, and run by expert staff who help people live well with cancer.
- The first centre opened in Edinburgh in 1996. Maggie’s now has 26 centres in the UK and a growing international network.
- Maggie’sis funded by voluntary donations.
- Maggie’s Chief Executive, Laura Lee was awarded a Damehood in 2019 for her services to people with cancer.
- For more information visit org