Select a Category
St Leonard’s Hospice re-launches their Business Club and is looking for new businesses to join them
St Leonard’s Hospice is an independent charity, providing care and support for terminally ill people and people with life limiting illnesses. And we’ve been doing it for more than 35 years. Our patients’ needs are our priority, and our care is designed to make the best of their lives. At our Hospice, at home, and in our community.
Join our Business Club
The St Leonard’s Business Club is a great way to align your brand with a highly respected local charity at the heart of the community.
By joining our Business Club, you will be helping us to generate sustainable annual income, enabling us to plan for the future. With over 40 members, you will meet a variety of like-minded businesses in the York and local region, share information, make business connections and demonstrate your commitment to our charity.
The benefits of your annual membership are:
- Your logo will be on our Business Club Members page with a link to your website
- Quarterly member networking meetings and fun events in different venues across the local region
- Option to host the networking meeting at your premises – a great opportunity to showcase your business
- St Leonard’s Hospice Business Club logo to include on your website and promotional material
- Quarterly Business Club e-newsletter, with business opportunities and spotlight features
- Social media and digital marketing to promote your business
- You will receive a Business Club Award to display in your offices
- Resources and fundraising support for your workplace to engage your employees with St Leonard’s Hospice activities throughout the year, as well as priority booking on some events, including the Yorkshire Marathon and the St Leonard’s Ball.
Annual membership is £200 a year.
Andy Herrington of Ainsty Ales in York is a member of the Business Club and said “If you’ve lived in York for any length of time there’s a good chance you’ll have come across the fantastic work that St. Leonard’s Hospice do. Ainsty Ales Brewery has supported the Hospice for a good number of years now through our Taproom events and also ‘Coptoberfest’, our Charity Beer Festival. The Business Club is a fantastic way to network locally, meet like-minded people and support a great local cause!”
Jon Pinner, Operations Manager from The Ivy York said “Our team in York are honoured to continue supporting St Leonard’s Hospice, we are always delighted to be able to help. We started supporting St Leonard’s Hospice back in 2017 when we first opened The Ivy in St Helen’s Square, since then, we have gladly remained supporters and friends of the hospice. We help when and where we can and will continue to do so for as long as we are here.”
For more information please call Caitlin Hazell, Partnerships Team Leader on 01904 777 777 or email email@example.com