Select a Type of Offer
Risk Assessment Training
Risk Assessments are a critical part of any business, and it’s something that every employer or self-employed person needs to know to protect themselves, their business, and/or anyone who may be harmed as a result of their activities.
They’re also a legal requirement and their purpose is to identify the sources of harm so that the necessary precautions can be taken to eliminate or reduce the likelihood or severity of harm.
This workshop has been created especially for anyone who has never done a risk assessment, not had any formal training, or just needs to brush up on their skills. It’s a 1-day course, starting at 10am and finishing at around 4pm
Our workshops are friendly and informal, and a great opportunity to meet new people and learn new skills!
In the workshop, you’ll learn:
- what are risk assessments and why you need them
- legal requirements of a risk assessment
- key terminology
- when risk assessments are required
- the 5 (+1) stages of risk assessments
- how to do risk assessments using our tried and trusted, step by step system, AND
- what you need to do with them once they’re done.
What’s included in the Workshop?
- a risk assessment workbook for you to complete as we go along
- instruction and guidance on how to use the very same system we use with our own clients
- practical exercises
- discussions relevant to your business or industry
- document templates for you to adapt and use
- an opportunity to network with others
- a 30-minute consultation (within a month after the workshop) for your final risk assessment draft to be reviewed
We’re offering an exclusive 20% discount off all of our Risk Assessment Workshops throughout 2022. To claim, just add the offer code to the coupon/voucher section at the point of payment.
Email: Email for information
Terms: Please refer to T&Cs at time of Booking. Offer ends 31st Dec 2022
Expiry Date: December 31 2022
Offer Code: WNY22
Please quote this code to redeem this offer.